“Welcome… you have just arrived at one of Wales most celebrated hospitality destinations and we’re delighted to greet you”
Jabajak is a family run 5-star award winning Restaurant with en-suite accommodation set within its own grounds and fabulous vineyard, centrally located on the border between Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion.
It’s a peaceful lush retreat, set in breathtaking, clear dark sky countryside, in the heart of West Wales…yet completely convenient as we’re only a few miles towards the preseli blue stone mountain range from the main A40 ( M4 to Fishguard harbour route ) and only 30mins from any part of the West Wales peninsular, which boasts 180 miles of coastal paths from the Gower peninsular to Aberaeron. We offer top quality local food, a warm welcome, attentive service and comfortable unique rooms that are perfect for romantic getaways, short breaks, corporate travellers, idyllic weddings or relaxing meals with friends.
- 5 star a-la-carte restaurant with four dining areas, including the romantic ‘Nook’
- 10 beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms, each uniquely different with price ranges to suit all occassions
- Central location only 40 mins west from the M4 on the borders of the three West Wales counties so ideal for business gatherings or exploring the area.
- Relaxing lounge bar or private residents lounge with tourist information information point
- Corporate room for business meetings or training days with bespoke menus to suit
- Free wi-fi.
- License for weddings, civil partnerships or even baby naming ceremonies
- 7 acres of grounds with ample parking
- Fantastic views, relaxing lawns and vineyard walks with plenty of wildlife to see
“ARRIVE AS STRANGERS…….LEAVE AS FRIENDS”