JABAJAK BASIC WEDDING SCHEDULE OF EVENTS & SERVICES
Conducted by Wedding Co-ordinator
- On site tour with questions and answers
- Confirmation of availability
- Previous Bridal references , if required
- Booking of Civil Registrar, if necessary
- Deposit to secure date
- Meeting to discuss requirements and costs. Including schedule
- Confirmation of Costings
- Confirmation of bedroom reservations
- Menu publication for invitations ( if necessary )
- Various supplier meetings e.g. photographer, florist, entertainers, marquee, external caterers etc.
- Bridal party meeting to organise timings and responsibilities
- Floor plan layout for event
- Table plan layout, place settings, floral arrangements, decoration.
- Final meeting
JABAJAK BASIC WEDDING TARIFF GUIDELINES
|INDOOR CEREMONY ( without meal )
OUTDOOR CEREMONY ( without meal )
|Max. 70 seated or 85 gallery
100 seated / unlimited gallery
|VENUE HIRE for main restaurant locationwithout ceremony||Only up to 40 guests with no entertainment allowed||£1000|
|VENUE HIRE for exclusive private use of the whole complex||60-90 formal dining PLUS additional evening guests up to 180||£3000|
|CEREMONY FEE if using Jabajak for meals||Inside or outside||£500 only|
|MARQUEE||Up to 200 day 300 night||Exclusive fee plus marquee costs|
Double Rooms ( 2)
Kingsize Rooms ( 5)
Kingsize Suites( 2 )
Grainstore Suite ( Bride &Groom)
Rooms can accommodate single or additional guests ( please enquire )
Local accommodation list available
Caravans and campers are also welcome.
|BASED ON 2 PERSONS SHARING £90 ( inc 2 full breakfast)
£110 ( inc. 2 full breakfast)
£130 ( inc. 2 full breakfast )
£170 ( inc.2 full breakfast) FREE if paying full fees
Minus £25 for single occupancy in any room.
Add £25 per additional occupant in room
|No limits on any combinations, style of menus or number of courses.Chefs are 5 star qualified, and will use their experience to tailor the menu to suit your taste and budget
Again – no limits
Although you can provide your own external caterers for the evening
|Charged at standard restaurant prices .Average cost for 3 course meal is £35 per head
Average paid £12.50 per head
£50 service charge PLUS caterers costs
|CANAPES||No limitations||Catalogue provided and individually priced|
|CAKE (Sweet or cheese tower )||Jabajak can provide or recommend||Individually priced if provided by Jabajak.OR£50 service charge,if provided by an external caterer|
|ENTERTAINMENT||Musicians, Magicians, DJ or photobooths etc||Can be recommended|
|DRINKS||Jabajak has a comprehensive wine selection.
You can also provide your own wine for a corkage fee
Speciality reception drinks e.g Sparkling and strawberry, Pimms or Warm Welsh Waisail
Bar Soft beverages ( inc. teas and coffees )
|From £17.50 a bottle or £5.50 per glass
£9.50 still /£12.50 sparkling
|ADDITIONAL COSTS||Glassware, tableware, cloths etc||NONE ( if stock items)|
|DECORATION||Flowers etc||Can be arranged by Jabajak or by external contractors|
|PHOTOGRAPHY AND PA EQUIPMENT||Jabjajak kindly requests photograph samples for marketing purposes||We can provide a photo service and equipment hire ( if required ) Price TBA|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ALL rooms must be booked for minimum 1 night ( 2 over premium-rate periods ) for exclusive only weddings. However, only the room rate will be charged if the room remains unoccupied ( Minus £50 per room on double rates quoted)
- All beverages consumed on site must be purchased from Jabajak.
- Wedding meal must be purchased from Jabajak
- Evening party food can be provided by either an external caterer, the wedding party, Jabajak or a combination of all.
- Jabajak has a full entertainment licence so you can contract musicians or other entertainers when the full venue is hired.
- Hook-up electric for contractors is FREE if consumption is reasonable.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit for the venue fee must be provided to secure a date.
- All bedrooms are to be allocated by the wedding party, to save any confusion. No direct bookings from guests will be agreed.
- Additional external guests can be invited for breakfast, the day after at £15.50
- There are approx 200+ beds available for other guests within a 3 mile radius of Jabajak. A recommended accommodation provider list can be provided.
- Lost items are the responsibility of guests.
- Damages must be paid for.
- External caterers must have their own insurance.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any nuisance persons for the comfort of other guests and to ensure we uphold our licence obligations.