Jabajak operates an honest, seasonally fresh and locally sourced food philosophy where all our dishes are prepared to order using local suppliers, herbs, leaves, edible flowers, fruit and vegetables grown on-site in our kitchen garden or foraged, whenever possible, so our food looks as good as it tastes. This food philosophy has gained us highly commended finalist in Gary Rhodes food hero campaign, Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence and recommended by the Good Food guide… plus many more accolades.
Please note that we serve specials throughout the year and will create bespoke menus for special group events whatever your dietary needs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for up to date information.
Click here to see our January Menu
And here for our Breakfast Menu
” The food was clearly fresh and just tasted superb. Awesome wine list ”
(The Which Good Food Guide)
- Our kitchen garden is full of a fantastic supply of fresh herbs, leaves, fruit and veg.
- Our dairy products such as cheeses and ice creams are locally produced.
- Our meats are sourced from local iconic Welsh farmers.
- We specialise in edible flowers such as nasturtiums, violas and even dandelions!
- We forage the hedgerow for natures delicacies: wild garlic, nettles and berries.
- Our coast for cress and samphire and we use local fishermen for our fish dishes.
- We specialise in making exceptional homemade produce.
- We endeavour to keep our menu as seasonal as possible and always cook to order.
- Our wine list is sourced from across the globe to food match our menu.
- Our own vineyard wine is completely natural and award winning.
“We’re absolutely passionate about fresh seasonal food and growing it! Because our team cook to order we operate on a booking only basis from our own ideas and fresh produce but welcome pre-booked requests of your favourite dishes. We are keen to help by providing set menus for larger groups to suit your taste and budget and catering for all customers with special dietary needs couldn’t be simpler because of our flexibility. Just call to discuss and I’ll be delighted to assist, even if you want to pop in for a chat over a coffee”
Set Menus… Canapés and Bubbly
We’re happy to provide set menus for large parties, special occasions and corporate events. These can be designed with Amanda specifically with your taste and budget in mind to create a uniquely personal sense of occasion. For a special treat even add a reception drink of choice and a selection of canapés – please just ask for the catalogue